Welcome to our family!

Welcome to our family!
Jon and Tracy

Bin the Builder

Bin the Builder
Don't mess with my blocks buddy!

Box Play

Box Play
Come on in!

Birthday ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Crack Attack!






Today was just another day playing at the Wells'. I put up some pictures of Bin walking but he would not cooperate for the camera. All of the ones I took he looked like he was ready to eat the handle on the walker, crazy boy. He has not seemed to interested in walking much since he first started a few weeks ago. However, the past two days he has started walking to the bedrooms and down the hall a lot more. He keeps kicking the back wheels with his feet so it makes it a little difficult for him at times. I think a real walker might do him so good. Oaxie was having a hard time keeping her pants up so of course we had to get some shots of that! :) She also likes to help me fold clothes, or should I say unfold them. She kept trying to put my scrub shirt on so I helped her out. She looks more like a little sorcerer than a nurse. They are really starting to talk, most of the time it is in an unknown language. Oaxie says Bin, it is very cute. Bin says Sister instead of Oaxie. I think it may take a while to get that one down. We do have one thing down pretty good though. Whenever we say," What do we say to the Longhorns?" they both start hissing. They are going to be vocal little Aggies in no time. Sorry Uncle Edward and Aunt Ginny!

No comments: