Welcome to our family!

Welcome to our family!
Jon and Tracy

Bin the Builder

Bin the Builder
Don't mess with my blocks buddy!

Box Play

Box Play
Come on in!

Birthday ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

Table Manners




We are trying to learn to eat with spoons these days! Oaxie is little Miss Independent and just this week protests every time I try and feed her. She wants to do everything on her own and if you don't let her, boy look out!!! I figured we would try with some pudding because I thought that would be easy. Bin ended up fingerpainting with his all over the tray and himself. Needless to say he got a bath after lunch. Oaxie barely made a mess. She was very neat and would just put the tip of the spoon in her pudding and quickly touch her tounge with it. Then she would clap. She is such a goofball. This is going to take a while to get the hang of I have a feeling. I may have to feed them out side and wash them off with the water hose, especially Bin.

No comments: