Welcome to our family!

Welcome to our family!
Jon and Tracy

Bin the Builder

Bin the Builder
Don't mess with my blocks buddy!

Box Play

Box Play
Come on in!

Birthday ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 28, 2007

Packing Oaxie



Today we are in a hurry to pack and leave for Bryan. We made last minute plans to go. Jon is leaving for a big hunt this weekend. The first one he has gone on since the babies were born. He is very excited. It is amazing all the things we used to do that we have had to give up for a while. So, we decided to leave too! This is the first time I have driven to Bryan with Bin and Oaxie by myself. Nana and MaMaw are going to meet us in Waco and drive back with us. They are going to babysit on Saturday while Grandaddy and I go to the A&M game. The first one I have been able to make this year. Oaxie and Bin wanted to be packed in their bags instead of their clothes.

No comments: