Welcome to our family!

Welcome to our family!
Jon and Tracy

Bin the Builder

Bin the Builder
Don't mess with my blocks buddy!

Box Play

Box Play
Come on in!

Birthday ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

Our Little Stinker


Oaxie giving her usual look, and yes she still
refuses to give up her hats!!


Bin loving his Nana


Oaxie hoping Nana will stay for one more day!

Well, we have been very busy and I have not taken many pictures lately. Jon was gone to Arizona for a week and Nana came to stay with us. Her very first time to ever drive that far by herself. We are very proud of her!! Now she has no excuses not to come anymore!!! After she left, Bin and Oaxie were constantly asking, "where Nana go!" Lucky for them, Nana and Granddaddy are on their way here as I write this. Yippeee! Bin has his appointment at Scottish Rite tomorrow. These days are very long and by the end Bin, Jon and I are exhausted. Oaxie will be very happy to have her grandparents all to herself. Speaking of Oaxie, she has become quiet the little Stinker! She is starting to test Mommy and Daddy and is very good at it! I finally broke down and ordered a book called Love and Logic. I read it in about 2 days. Very interesting disciplining technique. Anyway we are fixing to put it to use and see if it works on her. I will let you know how it goes!

No comments: