Welcome to our family!

Welcome to our family!
Jon and Tracy

Bin the Builder

Bin the Builder
Don't mess with my blocks buddy!

Box Play

Box Play
Come on in!

Birthday ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Finally Feeling Better!!






Since Bin's surgery almost 3 weeks ago, Oaxie got strep throat and was so sick with it! Bin developed Bronchitis right after we left the hospital and we have been having to do breathing tx q 4 hours and he is still not completely better. Then of course, I got sick. Believe it or not I had the flu and tonsillitis. Oh yea, and a sinus infection! It has been truly miserable in the Wells household lately. However, I do think we are on the road to recovery and I am definitely ready for this cold and flu season to be done with!!! I am so grateful my parents were here to help. They were here for 2 weeks and they truly saved my life!:) Thankfully neither of them got sick either...what a miracle! Bin has been adapting to his casts great and we only have three more weeks until we get the long ones off and new ones from below the knee down on. Boy is he heavy with those long casts! They were unable to fit him with a wheelchair so Jon's Dad made Bin a scooter and it has been a life saver. We are going to put some padding on it this weekend so it will be a little more comfortable. He gets around in it good. He is a fast learner. As soon as he got on it he took off!

3 comments:

Stacey B. said...

Hey, Tracy!

Your mom shared your blog site with me a while ago, and I've finally remembered to sit down and read.

You have such sweet babies!!

Stacey B.

Michelle said...

Bless your heart Tracy! Thankfully everyone is on there way to themselves again!

Lyds said...

how cute is that?!?!?!?! i LOVE the scooter! HAHAHAHA!