Welcome to our family!

Welcome to our family!
Jon and Tracy

Bin the Builder

Bin the Builder
Don't mess with my blocks buddy!

Box Play

Box Play
Come on in!

Birthday ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Walk-N-Roll 2011


Team Shirts. I designed this shirt and am proud
of the only creative moment I have ever had in
my life. This will probably be the only 'moment'
I ever have! I designed this with half of the
awareness ribbon being the spine. The heart
represents Bin's lesion so that's why his name
is in the middle of it. This is my official Spina
Bifida Awareness Ribbon.:)

Team Bin minus a few that were off in the rest
room and getting a bite to eat before the walk
began.

Mommy and Oaxie patiently waiting to start
the Walk

Bin on the Go with his family & friends

Bin won 1st place for most money raised by an
individual and 2nd place for most money raised
by a team. Super appreciative of every one's help.

Fun times in the Lake






















































































5 comments:

Lyds said...

hey lady! i saw these on FB but decided to start blogging again, so you should too ;) miss ya!!!

Unknown said...

Your blog is very nice I like to enjoy every pages,
own occupation disability insurance
regards...

ruzzel01 said...

You guys have a great goal. I know for sure you are going to be success.
lenders for bad credit

Anonymous said...



welcome to our shop,my shop website is hollister milano and Abercrombie and Fitch and Abercrombie and Fitch UK .

Unknown said...

Lovely family and cute childrens
Stainless Steel Planters