Welcome to our family!

Welcome to our family!
Jon and Tracy

Bin the Builder

Bin the Builder
Don't mess with my blocks buddy!

Box Play

Box Play
Come on in!

Birthday ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Watch Bin's Exciting Video!




This week has been very exciting. Bin has been taking some steps without his walker. He will look at me and say, "hand." He has been wanting to hold my hand lately and has figured out that he can't do that and hold onto his walker at the same time. I think he sees Oaxie and I holding hands and he wants to do that also. Jon took some video of him today. Unfortunately, we were on the gravel road at the shop and it was a little harder for him but he did it. He is so awesome! We are hoping that as good as he is doing now that maybe he will be walking without assistance by his birthday. (April 4)


No comments: