Welcome to our family!

Welcome to our family!
Jon and Tracy

Bin the Builder

Bin the Builder
Don't mess with my blocks buddy!

Box Play

Box Play
Come on in!

Birthday ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ft Worth Zoo Run


Brien, Christie, and Blake


Tracy, Brien and Chrisite

This morning we were up at 5 am to be in Ft Worth to run the annual zoo race. My brother, Brien and his wife, Christie have been training for the past couple of months. Of course, I had good intentions to train, but never did. Fortunately, I made it through without dying. Brien, Christie and Blake (nephew) did awesome. They ran the entire way. Not me! Some friends from work ran with us also. We had a good time. I am hoping this will motivate me to get in gear and get excited about running again. I have not wanted to do that since before I was pregnant!

No comments: