Welcome to our family!

Welcome to our family!
Jon and Tracy

Bin the Builder

Bin the Builder
Don't mess with my blocks buddy!

Box Play

Box Play
Come on in!

Birthday ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Scarey Storm!


Our bedroom window

Thankfully the dogs don't use this anymore!

Jons poor truck



Tonight we had a really bad hailstorm. Jon just got home from work when it started to hail a little. He ran out and put my car under the car port out back and before he could get out tennis ball sized hail started falling. My parents are here and my Dad was under the car port with Jon. They had to get on top of the cars because the hail was coming in side ways and hitting them. Mom and I were inside with the babies. I was worried the roof was going to fall in! Windows broke in the house, Jon's poor truck was beaten down and are roof will be getting replaced after this!! Soooo scarey!

No comments: