Welcome to our family!

Welcome to our family!
Jon and Tracy

Bin the Builder

Bin the Builder
Don't mess with my blocks buddy!

Box Play

Box Play
Come on in!

Birthday ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finally back to blogging!


Back of the house


Our little Red Barn

Well, I finally made it back on line. It has taken forever for us to get the internet out here in the country! I never realized how different things are once you move out of the city in regards to cable, trash, electric, internet!!! A lot has been happening since the beginning of September. We moved, Bin and Oaxie started preschool, I have quit working every weekend and am able to work during the week to be with Jon and the kids more, Bin and Oaxie have moved into toddler beds, AND they both are finally taking interest in using the potty!! Yes, even Bin who we are still not sure about will sit and tee tee and poo poo on the potty, very exciting!! Now, don't get me wrong they do not do it on a regular basis but atleast they are starting to make an effort! They work on it at school too which helps. Mrs. Kathy, their teacher, is very good with Bin and makes him sit on the potty like all the other kiddos during potty time.
Both Bin and Oaxie (and me too) have all been sick twice since school has started! Yuck! I figured this would happen, but not this fast!! Just a few colds...nothing serious.
KEEP SCROLLING DOWN, I PUT A BUNCH MORE PICTURES BELOW THIS POST!!!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Wow it sounds like things have been super busy for you guys! I love the new home, it is gorgeous! How fun to have all that space. The kiddos look good too...getting so big!