Welcome to our family!

Welcome to our family!
Jon and Tracy

Bin the Builder

Bin the Builder
Don't mess with my blocks buddy!

Box Play

Box Play
Come on in!

Birthday ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fire Truck Day


Bin is up in front, leading the pack!


Bin just spotted me!!!!



The Fireman is shaking Bin's hand


Bin is totally freaking out in this picture!!!

Today the Fire Truck came to see all the kiddos at school. I was not sure how Bin and Oaxie would do once they saw me. I tried to stay hidden in the back for as long as I could. I was worried they would throw a fit and indeed they did. They were okay at the beginning while the Firemen were talking to them but once it was over, they were not happy about me leaving. I was able to get a few pictures of them before the melt downs occurred. Oh yea, and by the way, you won't have any problem spotting them out amongst all the kids, BECAUSE I did not dress them up in their school shirts today. I officially won "Worst Mom of the Day" award.:(

No comments: